You may not need to hire a flooring installation contractor to achieve professional results with your new floor; our team from Global Hardwood can walk you through the installation process and provide a wealth of resource that will enable you to complete your project with pride. Save on our beautiful wholesale flooring products, then save even more by handling the installation on your own; don’t worry, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
5 Steps to Pro-Quality Flooring Installation
1. Invest in a quality product for your floors from a reputable supplier. Visit Global Hardwood to see what we have in stock right now and you’ll find bargain after bargain in our warehouse. The secret to our success in the flooring industry has always been a firm commitment to providing a quality product at a fair price- compare prices and products to see why we’re the best choice for your flooring replacement project.
2. Decide whether you want to hire a professional flooring installer or do the job yourself. Global Hardwood employs a highly skilled team of installers if you choose to go that route; if you prefer, we can provide the resources required to complete a self-installation that will look great and last for many years. Feel free to speak with our experts over the phone if you’re not sure which option is right for you.
3. Once you’ve committed to installing your own flooring and you’ve purchased your materials from our Web store, all that’s left is to become familiar with the installation process while you're waiting for your flooring to arrive. Our website’s instructions are easy to understand, yet, there is a lot to learn if you plan on doing things yourself. Feel free to speak with our flooring installation contractor over the phone if you have any questions.
4. Find online videos that will clarify any part(s) of the installation process that seems confusing or complicated- there are many good videos that are free to watch on the Web. Keep our website bookmarked and our number handy in case you hit a snag along the way- we’re always happy to provide insight and additional information when you reach out to us.
5. If you need our flooring installation contractor to take over a job you’re unable to complete, contact Global Hardwood at 805-230-1300. Other flooring companies and flooring suppliers make it clear that once your order is completed, you’re on your own. We take a different approach that we think will give you greater peace of mind.
Our team at Global Hardwood can do the work for you, or empower you to install your beautiful new flooring yourself, with our resources, support, and instructionals. Great results start with quality flooring, which you’ll find in our inventory. Shop our website for solid wood flooring, engineered wood, flooring, laminate, luxury vinyl, unfinished flooring, and the materials you’ll need to have on hand, like molding, glue, adhesive, and underlayment. Review the information on our site now to get started or contact a flooring specialist from Global Hardwood at 805-230-1300.
View Larger Map